- Appreciation Award
- Acrylic Pattern
- Pillar Trophy
- Pattern Trophy
- Plastic / Acrylic
- Casing Traditional Figuring
- Challenge Trophy
- Wooden Base / Velvet Box
- Pattern Plaque
Return & Refund Policy
Returns & Refund Guarantee Policy
(A) Scope of Return & Refund
Returns & Refund is a guarantee provided by sellers for every product they sell on Ancient Pewter. Any product bought through the site is protected if
1. the items you received are not as described, or
2. is of low quality, or
3. didn’t receive it within the seller’s guaranteed delivery time,
you will then be able to request a full refund and return the item, or keep the item and agree a partial refund with seller (according to the seller’s set of returns guarantees).
However, the following situations will not provide any Returns & Refund guarantee by sellers:
1. An item you claim is not as described, but the seller can prove that it is.
2. Items are as described, but you no longer want them.
3. Goods which have been taken out of their original packaging cannot be sold again by the seller and can therefore not be returned.
4. Goods not returned in the exact same packaging as in which they were received, including accessories, manuals, invoices, tags, etc.
5. Goods which show signs of being used, customized, carved, changed, washed, worn, damaged or had tags removed from, will not be accepted for returns.
6. Goods that have been used, customized, carved, changed, washed, worn, damaged or had tags removed from, will not be taken back by the seller.
7. Your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address)
8. Your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the seller’s control (i.e. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster)
9. Other exceptional circumstances outside the control of Ancient Pewter
10. Unauthorized charges made to your bank account (e.g. if you bypassed Ancient Pewter and made a payment directly to the seller)
(B) Submitting Return & Refund Requests
You can submit return & refund requests up to 7 days upon goods received. You can do this by opening a dispute in the return & refund page. Please note that you can only open one dispute per order. You will be asked to submit as much evidence as you can to prove that the item you purchased is counterfeit. You can also work out a solution that is agreeable to both you and the seller.
(C) Return Shipping Fee
Sellers will not bear the cost of shipping fee for the goods return. If you agreed with the seller to return your item, please also check the seller’s shipping terms. If the seller pays the return shipping fee, please make sure you first agree on the shipping method and how the seller will pay you back the shipping fee.